27 August 2012

THE THOUSAND AND SECOND TALE OF SCHEHERAZADE

by Edgar Allan Poe ….

another Swap run by the AFTCM group, this months theme:
a mini theatre inspired by Edgar Allan Poe

It took me a while to make my mind up, but look at this cover picture, THAT IS IT Smile

This time I’ll try to follow a completely different path, instead of using metal, wood, etc I challenged myself to use paper as the ‘main ingredient’.

Below some pictures showing the centre piece of the stage, Scheherazade telling her Story. I tried to achieve that 3D layered paper effect they sometimes use for those flower postcards. I’m quite pleased with the result I have to admit.
 

Next will be the main stage .. soon in this theatre Winking smile

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!! What a spectacular cutting job you did. I can not wait to see it in the theater.
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete